TOK®Crete 45 V2.0
High early strength repair compound for rehabilitation of concrete surfaces or highly loaded industrial floors.
20kg bucket / £12 per kilo
- TOK®-Crete 45 is a single-component, hydraulically setting mortar.
- Along with its high early strength, TOK®-Crete 45 has a very good resistance to freeze and thaw loading with and without de-icing agents
- At +20°C (+68°F), the surface can be reopened to traffic just 45 minutes after application.
- All-weather application.
- Tested at temperatures from -10°C to +30°C (+14°F to +86°F).
- Surface can be subjected to loads again 45 minutes after application.
- Ideal for repairing edge damage and holes.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate.
TOK®-Crete 45 is used to repair road surfaces and runways. TOK®-Crete 45 can also be used at low temperatures and on wet surfaces. A specialist report has been published summarising the excellent experiences with and results of this product
We’ve got many years’ worth of experience providing a wide range of corrosion prevention and sealing products and systems and have the knowledge and expertise to provide guidance regarding any and all of our products.
Contact our team if you have any questions or give us a call on +44 0208 0030 180 to discuss your requirements.