Self-adhesive bitumen joint tape for joints and seams in asphalt road construction.
6 Rolls per box / £8 per metre
- TOK®-Band SK is a high-quality bitumen joint tape made of polymer-improved road bitumen, which has excellent stretching and adhesive properties.
- TOK®-Band SK has a full-surface self-adhesive layer on one side and can therefore be laid quickly and securely ‘cold’, without having to use a gas burner.
- TOK®-Band SK is used without primer. The product has been tested in accordance with TL/TP Fug-StB, and satisfies all of the requirements of this standard – even without primer. For improved adhesion, for example on dirty surfaces, there is the option to combine the product with TOK®-SK Primer.
- The world’s first self-adhesive bitumen joint tape.
- No primer required.
- No gas burner required for melting.
- Tested in accordance with ZTV Fug-StB.
- Quick and economical application.
TOK®-Band SK has been successfully applied for decades on joints and seams in asphalt/concrete. As a self-adhesive bitumen joint tape, TOK®-Band SK does not require any time-consuming melting processes or the use of a burner; the product securely adheres to the application surfaces, even when applied cold. What’s more, there is no need to apply a primer either. With TOK®-Band SK, you save a significant amount of time and money.
TOK®-Band SK is also ideal for joining asphalt to components such as slide bars and manhole covers.
To find out more about the unique qualities of TOK®Band SK, get in touch with our experts. We’re happy to discuss any of the products we provide regarding suitability for your industry or application.
We’ve got many years’ worth of experience providing a wide range of corrosion prevention and sealing products and systems and have the knowledge and expertise to provide guidance regarding any and all of our products.
Contact our team if you have any questions or give us a call on +44 0208 0030 180 to discuss your requirements.