PLASTELEN® PF Mastic
Styrofoam ball-containing petrolatum-based mastic filler for filling cavities and smoothing uneven surfaces for subsequent coverage with a PLASTELEN® petrolatum tape.
- PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic is a petrolatum-based mastic filler for filling cavities and smoothing uneven surfaces on buried pipeline components (e.g. flanges and fittings). Thanks to its styrofoam ball content, PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic is easier to process at low temperatures than traditional petrolatum mastic fillers.
- PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic offers outstanding formability and permits the easy filling of cavities.
- Outstanding mouldability and modelling properties.
- Easiest manual processing.
- High stability.
- Durable corrosion prevention thanks to petrolatum.
- Compatible with all PLASTELEN® petrolatum tapes.
PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic is ideal for pipeline construction and in power station and pipeline station construction. The innovative formula of PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic, used in conjunction with any PLASTELEN® petrolatum tape, makes maintenance easier and forms a high-quality corrosion prevention system on fittings and flange connections. Whether it’s used in gas stations in Israel or on fire extinguishing lines in Peru, PLASTELEN®-PF Mastic reliably fulfils all requirements.
We’ve got many years’ worth of experience providing a wide range of corrosion prevention and sealing products and systems and have the knowledge and expertise to provide guidance regarding any and all of our products.
Contact our team if you have any questions or give us a call on +44 0208 0030 180 to discuss your requirements.